Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Home Tour Tuesday - Whatcha Watchin'



I am joining Daphne & Shannon for HHT.  This week is Whatcha Watchin' aka the TV room.  

This is a view from the front door.


Belle wanted to be in all the pictures.  


A view from the breakfast room. 
At least her butt wasn't facing the camera.


A view from the hallway to the bedrooms.


The area around my oversize chair has a laundry basket full of workout equipment and my Wii tower.  

I knew when I moved into the house I wanted some vintage movie posters.  I picked out My Fair Lady and Gone with the Wind because they are two of my favorite movies.  I needed a third poster and finally settled on The Littlest Rebel because it had the colors the other two posters did and I really love Shirley Temple.  It was a hard choice to make because it was that one or Rebel without a Cause.  Some days I wished I had James Dean to look at every day.  












7 comments :

  1. I love your movie posters ~ and your furniture looks comfy! I'm super jealous of your tall ceilings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh looks so cozy! Look at that sweet doggie:)

    Thanks for linking up today with Shannon & I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tall ceilings are definitely nice! Too funny that your dog wanted to be in the pics. I have that problem with my 2 yr old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the movie poster it makes me think of my bast friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Tuesday and thanks for linking up with us!

    Your room looks so comfy! Love that oversized chair!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your place. It's so cute. I like the yellow walls. It makes things really cheerful. I also love the vintage movie posters. I grew up watching old Shirley Temple movies at my Papa's house. Brings back some good memories. Again, your place is really cute.

    ReplyDelete