Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Southern Lady

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUTHERN LADY!!!  

The Southern Lady is better known around here as Beth


This was taken at her parents condo in Oxford after a Egg Bowl.  
We have been friend since our Freshman year at Ole Miss.  My life would not be complete without her in it.  And not just because she has given me two kiddos to love to death.  But just for her how funny and silly she can be and how much she brings it out in me.  Nanny thought we were crazy after knowing each other for 2 months already promising that we would be in each other's weddings, by the way one day you will hold up your end of that one my dear lady.   


My sweet niece.  


Eldest handsome nephew.

If you don't already read her blog The Southern Blossoms stop by and check it out.  And while you are there don't forget to wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!

Love ya Beth!!!   





3 comments :

  1. I am tearing up and just want to hug you to death for giving my birthday such a special honor. I'm more honored to have you as my best friend, and yes, I will gladly stand by your side when you walk down the aisle! Thank you, Ruth, for not only keeping my heart light, but for bringing out my wild and crazy and completely accepting it (not to mention encouraging it!! Ha.)

    I love you, too, and cannot wait until we see one another again in late summer!

    Love you,

    Moi

    PS-I love how we're all wearing the necklaces Mads made for us in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post to your bff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to our "displaced" Southern Lady! I am so happy to have "met" her through your blog and I can tell what a special person she is. You are lucky/blessed to be such good friends! :)

    ReplyDelete