Monday, February 21, 2011

Grilling Time

The last week we went from freezing temps and snow to spring like weather.  I have so enjoyed all the nice weather.  I was sad that today was cloudy and full of high winds to end this long weekend.  So last night I pulled off the grill cover and enjoyed some time on the patio.  My first thought of what I should grill was Caribbean Chicken Kabobs that I fell in love with last summer.  But then decided to wait until the spring has really arrived, our temps are going back down this week, so I made burgers.  I won't lie usually I buy the pre-made patties but yesterday I grabbed some ground beef and mixed my own.

Fiesta Ranch Bacon Cheddar Burgers

1 pound ground beef
1/2 package of Fiesta Ranch dressing mix
bacon bits
Kraft Three Cheese Cheddar blend shredded cheese

I mixed all the ingredients together, and was so wishing I had the Kitchen Aid mixer to do the work like my daddy does.


They turned out really yummy!


I made okra and blue cheese potatoes to go with it.


I will making these again during the spring and summer.  




6 comments :

  1. Now that looks right TASTY!
    You go grill master!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that okra....delish! I love okra girlfriend.

    Love the new look of the bloggy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh scrumptious! You and I will be cooking up a storm when you arrive~that is, when we're not out and about eating!

    Love your new design. How did you do it?

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a big meat eater, but there isn't much better than a good grilled burger! We make ours with the package of onion soup mix - I need to try the ranch!
    :) Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow looks amazing. We have been getting tons of snow so we've been unable to grill :/

    xo

    ReplyDelete