Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ring A Ling! Hello 2011!!


I hope everyone has a fabulous 2011.  

I am so happy to see a 2011 arrive and look forward to seeing what it will bring.  

I am hoping for job security as my most important thing to see from 2011.  

My goals for 2011

** To fit back into my capris.  I think the exercise alone will help with reducing my stress level.
** To try at least one recipe a month.  I so enjoyed trying recipes last year and want to continue with that.
** To get more organized.  I need to throw out some things and get some more organization tools in the house.
** To take a trip to Tokyo.  I need to get my butt in gear and get my passport.
**  To save some money.
** To paint my bedroom and clean up the flower beds.
**  To learn how to do more with my blog.

I don't make resolutions because I never end up keeping them past January if even that long.  At least with goals it is something to work towards and I actually feel like I have accomplished something when I get them done.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  



11 comments :

  1. I'll be here cheering you on! :) Can't wait to read all about what this new year unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Cheers to a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the words right out of my mouth! Oh please stop by tomorrow and join my Recipe Challenge. It is one recipe a month for the year and I am going to be doing it for myself and I wanted to get my readers involved. If you join me then you can send the pic of your recipe that month to me and I will post it on the 3rd Wed of each month and each picture will have a link back to that reader. It will be so much fun! Oh please come by and join! Xo Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Ruth!! Wishing you happiness and blessings in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Girly! Hope 2011 brings you all the best.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Ruth! I'm with you on the exercise bandwagon, although that's me every year! But THIS WILL BE THE YEAR, right?!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I found you over at flip flops & pearls. I saw that Rebel pic, and had to check you out. I am from Ms also, and a Rebel fan. I am also a new follower, stop by and see me some time. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you!!! I am speechless over your sisters photography..I don't think Ive seen such sophistication outside of magazines...ever./ Her work is amazing. did she go to ole miss too? Love hearing about your goals.. Good for you for your self discipline. (I know better than to set any,..surest way to do the opposite for me! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again, I just now saw your e-mail, and agree 100% with you. Colonel will always be the only mascot for me also. Kinda lost a bit of respect for the place when they allowed all of this to happen. Oh well, enough of my opinions lol. Thanks for coming by and following.

    ReplyDelete