Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Wednesday

  • I got home tonight after the gym to find a political flier in the mail.  Seriously the Republican primary is not until August why are you bothering me? 
  • I got up yesterday and did a workout before work.  I got in one of the two ab workouts I wanted to do this week.  This morning I was lazy, but in my defense I was sore from the workouts I had already done this week.  
  • I made some progress today in getting part of the 34 days I have to take this year of vacation planned.   So my goal for this month is to get my passport.
  •  While grocery shopping Sunday.  I ran into these.

Who eats bacon or cheddar bacon flavored popcorn?

  • I don't have a coffee table in my great room.  And came across a cute storage ottoman several months ago but needed at least two in its size.  But I saw this at Wal-Mart when I went to pick up the Wii fit Monday.  

Perfect for the price.  And it has two storage sections inside.  It will be good to put H & G some toys in for when they come to hang out not to mention a place to put Belle's toys when people are over. 







10 comments :

  1. Bacon and cheddar popcorn..... that sounds delish, but of course I really would love some popcorn right now. Love the storage ottoman..... great choice! Oh, and great job on the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would LOVE the bacon popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon popcorn sounds rather gross. & I say that as I drink a protein shake.

    What ab routines are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd puke if I smelled that popcorn, lol!

    Awesome for your AB workout.....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little intrigued by the bacon popcorn....maybe I'll try it when nobody else is around! Congrats on your win from AtlYB...the loot looks great! And that ottoman is fabulous. Extra storage is a pricelss comodity at my house! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still baffled thinking about the bacon-cheddar popcorn, what is our chubby world coming to?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 34 vacation days??? wahooooo! congratulations and yay you! can't wait to hear about all of the adventures you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a leather ottoman/toy storage in our living room and we LOVE it! It's virtually indestructible and it holds a good amount of the boy's toys. Bacon popcorn...ick!

    ReplyDelete