Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday



I am linking up with the lovely Trish for another edition of Pink & Green Thursday.  
All the cold weather has me dreaming of warm weather and all the fun things you can do outside.  So this weeks theme is picnics.  


Isn't this a cute picnic basket?


Everything you need in green.


Wouldn't a little girl just love this in their backyard?


classic wicker picnic basket.


Loving the martini glasses with this set.


And a sweet pink set.


Have a wonderful Thursday!!!  One more day until the weekend.








7 comments :

  1. Oh how I wish spring was here is an understatement! Im with you on warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, I just love those last three sets! We could have many indoor picnics (both adult and child friendly) with them. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much - I NEED spring to HURRY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you re making me wish for summer!! Lovebyour pink posts and hopenyour Jan blahs go away soon...mine too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. When got married my brother.... my mum made him/picked out the stuff. Got me a picnic basket. I was so excited. I think everyone needs one. Loving all the pink and green!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Ruth! Loving all of these precious pink and green picnic sets! Agreed with The Southern Lady above, absolutely perfect for indoor or outdoor picnics!! (especially since it's so chilly out for now ;-) ) I adore the picnic table too, what a cute idea to paint the polka dots on it! You've got extra entries in my new giveaway - thanks so much for linking up for Pink & Green Thursday! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete