Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday



I decided to join Trish over at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for Pink & Green Thursday again.  This weeks theme, workout gear.  All my workouts have my mind on cute gear.



A cute gym bag is a must.  


I don't know about anyone else but I need my tunes to workout.


A cute outfit and exercise ball.


Sneakers


Weights & kettlebell




Even the youngest ones can enjoy exercise.


Happy Thursday!!!! 


All but the last picture were found on google





12 comments :

  1. I think if i had that pink exercise ball I might have more will power to use it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink ball!!! We had a kelly green one when I was younger. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!! it's a great way to keep motivated... pretty things get me going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty post!! That gym bag, that baby boy!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that gym bag. I don't go to the gym (I run, or use the elliptical at home) but if I had a bag like that I'd find another use for it. It's too cute! Also love the pink sneaks! A girl has gotta own at least one pair of cute pink running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that super fun gym bag and the pink exercise ball! So fun! Pink running shoes are definitely a must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! I love those pink tennis shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way, need my tunes to work out. I love the gym bag (too cute). And that last picture is my favorite. Mr. Cutie Pie is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute gym bag. And I have that pink iPod!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there sweet Ruth! Thank you for this beautiful Pink & Green workout inspiration post! You have no idea how much I needed it LOL :) The pink kettlebells and Nike's are right up my alley. I hope that all is well and that you are having a wonderful start to the New Year! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete