Monday, January 24, 2011

Move it Monday

Photobucket


Wow! Another Monday where is January going?  I hope the year slows down a bit.
I will admit that last week wasn't a good one for workouts.  I only got in 3 cardio workouts and with the Wii fit.  I also only did one ab and kettlebell workouts.  I had high hopes of working hard over the weekend but woke up Friday morning with my sinuses draining.  And Thursday night was a bust due to the snow we started getting around noon.  Darn those weather guys were right again.  And they are talking about more for tomorrow night.  Boo!  
I am ready to start off this week on a good note tonight.  I want to see my cords get loser than they are already feeling.  

8 comments :

  1. Im going to work out tonight, too! Hope you have a wonderful workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to our clothes fitting better!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question about Wii Fit- we just got a Wii for Christmas and I don't know much about it- is the Wii Fit a DVD or separate hardware? I want to try the Yoga but do not know what I need. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started back at the gym again. Today was difficult as I didn't want to go out in the rain. However, it was too tempting to make cookies so I forced myself to do cardio instead. The thought of gaining another pound scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. spring cannot get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing awesome! Sorry, I didn't have the link up..... just so much going on and on my mind. Next week, fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so proud of you, Ruth! You have so much determination I just know you'll reach whatever goal you set for yourself.

    Can we please Skype this weekend?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl! I am so bad about exercise (I know, I know...I should, I should). Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete