Monday, January 17, 2011

Move it Monday

I am joining SueMac for her Move It Mondays again this week.
Photobucket


My workouts turned out great this week.  I didn't get in all the ab workouts I intended or any strength either.  I did hit the gym 3 nights for 30 minutes.  And got in 30 minutes on the Wii Fit 4 days last week.   So I guess I did get in some strength, ab, and yoga work with the Wii.  I did want to do something besides that though.
I also spent the weekend painting my bedroom.  I am so sore from that.  I will play with the Wii fit later tonight.
So this week I want to hit the gym 4 times, 2 ab workouts,  and 2 strength workouts.  I will continue to use my Wii Fit too.

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for linking up again. Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Sounds like you are doing great with your routine! So proud of you. Wii Fit is so awesome isn't it? Love ya
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go - every little bit helps! :)

    ReplyDelete