Monday, January 10, 2011

Move it Monday

Photobucket


Back for the Second week of Move it Mondays.  Thanks to all the sweet ladies who let me know how to add a button.  I am so excited it worked.  

I did well with workouts last week.  I got in 4 days at the gym for 30 minutes of cardio each day.  I only used the treadmill and the elliptical.  I should have gotten my butt up yesterday to go to the gym before the snow it. But I wasn't a complete slacker.  I did get in 30 minutes on the Wii fit.  
I only got in a workout one morning last week before work and it was an ab workout.  I got a couple questions about the ab routine I am using.  I went back and pulled out Jewel's ab workout that was in Shape magazine last summer.  You can find the routine here.  It is really simple and what I was doing before I went on vacation in the fall and really worked.   
I also played on my Wii fit 4 days last week.  I am really enjoying it and it will make you sore.  In high school I did step aerobics and loved it but didn't have the space until I bought the house to do it once I graduated and then my VCR broke and I couldn't find a dvd.  I realize now I should have looked on Amazon before giving it away but oh well.  I did the ab routines 2 days with the fit.  

I ate well last week too.  And the thing I am most proud of is giving up cokes for the whole week.  I had gotten to where I was relying on them to get through the work day.  

So the goals for this week is to workout 3 days before work.  I am shooting for strength workouts before work too.  And to hit the gym 4 to 5 days.  That might all depend on how soon the snow melts off.  As for the strength workout I am going to do still not real sure but I am leaning to going back to Jillian's kettle bell workout.  And continue to go without cokes.  

3 comments :

  1. YAY FOR YOU!! That's awesome.
    I am waiting on the Mr to get ready cause were going to the g y m -
    i'd rahter bloghop and EAT:)

    HA-Happy Monday, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with a button! A+!! ;)

    Good luck with the workouts! You are inspiring me to kick it up a notch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Wow! You did a great job last week!!! Much better than I did.

    ReplyDelete