Sunday, January 9, 2011

Award

I received my first award of 2011 from Briton at A Babbling Brunette gifted me with the Stylish Blogger award.  Thanks for giving me this award Briton, you are so sweet.  If you don't already read her blog go check it out you will not be disappointed.



This is how this award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Okay 7 things about me:

1.  I finally used my new steam mop and love it.
2.  Is probably the only person in Memphis who does not want the 4-8 inches they are predicting for today.
3.  Almost forgot playoff games for the NFL started yesterday.
4.  The plan is to paint my bedroom next weekend during the long weekend.
5.  Might be taking a drive down the Natchez Trace with the mother and Nanny this summer.
6.  Has three cross-stitch projects going right now and need to work on at least one this month.
7.  Is searching for a good low calorie cookbook.  

Now the lovely ladies I give this award to

1.    Yoga Gal
14.  Oh Mann!

Check out these blogs and you won't be disappointed.



5 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, I am so glad I came over. First, congratulations on your award. I see my blog name on your list, and don't mean to sound stupid, but what does this mean? Am I suppose to do something? I'm clueless here. Anyhoo, we are getting nothing but sleet here. You can hear it hitting the windows, so I am expecting power failure before the am. Will see everyone in blogland when ever we get it back on. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ruth! ;) Thanks so much for mentioning my blog. I enjoyed "meeting" your friend from Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks so much for mentioning my blog and passing on this fabulous award. I really love reading yours. I've been using my steam mop too. Isn't it AWESOME!!! Congrats on receiving your blog award.

    GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Ruth! am super excited and working on my post right now!

    ReplyDelete