Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Update

It is so sad how fast weekends pass.  I spent mine getting my hair done Saturday morning.  And afterwards I hit the stores to work on finishing up my Christmas shopping.  I have two presents left to buy and I know exactly what and where to get them.  I will be done by lunch tomorrow.  I can't wait to be done the crowds are getting out of control.  
I even picked up my present to myself this morning.  I have had fun playing with it this afternoon.  I have played all the games but the boxing.  


I need to go back and clean up the cords a bit.  But I am glad I picked up the red one.  


I played for a hour this afternoon.  And then started playing when I got up from my nap.  I forgot how addicting Super Mario Brothers can be.  I played for 1 1/2 hours before I realized it.  I had to cut it off and go start laundry.  I also need to get up in the attic and bring down the rest of my decorations so I can put them up.
Any suggestions on what games I should get?

I also go my first Christmas card in the mail yesterday.  I was so excited.  I need to get mine addressed and mailed but that might be next weekends project.  

3 comments :

  1. Oh, you have to get Mario Kart!! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a fun prezzie for yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun present! I can't believe you're almost done with shopping, that's so great! I haven't even started mine!

    ReplyDelete