Friday, December 17, 2010

Monday and Tuesday

I was off on Monday and Tuesday so I headed down to S and JF's house to hang out.  Okay so I spent most of my day playing with H, but I did get to hold G for a bit each day.  Boy do 2 year olds have some energy and I wish I could bottle up some of that energy to use.  We spent out days playing with trains and trucks.  And we got out several of the toys that he got for his birthday last weekend.  We worked Monday on learning to bowl (Yep, my gift)


We were using the bar and and stools as a tunnel.  H can be such a ham he caught me with the camera.  And that is Daisy sneaking into the shot too.  


Warming up by the fire with Mommy after lunch.  Yep anything to prolong a nap.  G is hanging out in his bouncy seat.  


Thanks for the Chocolate milk Aunt Ruthie.


G likes to sleep a lot.  it was a real treat to see him awake.

I was worn out after playing with H for two days but I had a blast and would do it again.  Though trying to fit in almost a weeks worth of work in the 2 days I was in the office this week probably added to the exhaustion.  This morning I got up and ran a few errands and met my workout buddy at the gym.  There is a new nutrition shop next door to the gym and we picked up some Oreo smoothies.  

I am going to spend the weekend catching up on every one's blogs.  And especially visiting everyone who came by from the Christmas tree blog hop.  





1 comment :

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have two boys too and thought the bar stool picture was adorable! My oldest likes to climb up on our stools and pretend they are construction equipment. I often wonder why we ever buy toys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete