Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I hope this gent treats everyone well.  


And remember the reason for the season.





I will also be enjoying one of these tomorrow.  Grandmother usually makes a coconut cake though I am never sure what my birthday cake will be.  Thankfully I don't usually get even one candle, that is a lot of pressure to blow out to many at one time.  

My Christmas/birthday celebration started last night with my two favorite gals going to dinner and swapping gifts.


Beth, myself, and S at my house afterwards.  Many thanks to Beth's hubby for taking the pic.




the first 3 photos are from an msn search

8 comments :

  1. Hope your holiday is filled with blessings &
    a Happy New Year!
    His Love & Mine,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and a very Merry Christmas to you!! Hope its wonderful and happy New year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You,your friend & the christmas tree looks beautiful. Wishing u a merry Christmast, a succesful 2011 & a splashing bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Love the picture.

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am behind in my blog reading so a very happy (belated) birthday, Ruth! Cheers to a fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday! LOVE that cake!! Hope your Christmas was lovely too Ruth!!

    ReplyDelete