Friday, December 10, 2010

Confession Time

I have talked about how I am not a big reality show watcher.  But I have one guilty pleasure when it comes to these shows.  Jerseylicious on Style Network.  It takes place in the Gatsby Salon.  It revolves around the lives of  6 stylist and make up artists lives.  I tried to watch Jersey Shore but couldn't handle it.  These ladies and gents are out of control.  But it keeps grabbing me back each week and they are now in the second season.

The other show I have some how gotten into is the Vanilla Ice Project.  I know how this happened.  Belle woke me up early one Saturday morning and I couldn't get back to sleep.  The Vanilla Ice Project was the only thing one that wasn't an infomerical.  I thought it would be a good laugh.  But he has a clue to what he is doing and some really good ideas.  So yes I have kept watching because I want to see how the house looks when completed.

 

7 comments :

  1. I love jerseylicious! They are so over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon a Jerseylicious marathon one lazy Saturday afternoon and became hooked -- love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen either one..... I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kind of thing too.. will have to look for it!! thanks for the tip, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i also enjoy the trainwreck that is Jersey Shore, I just find myself having to pause the show and step away for a second so my brain doesn't completely collapse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get it here, love it! Although we are still only on season one. Jerseylicious, I mean, haven't seen the Vamila Ice one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. I so started watching Jerseylicious but we were just the Style network for a week so I've missed it. Boo! :(

    ReplyDelete