Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Daphne over at Flip Flops and Pearls and Webbisodes are hosting a Home Tour Tuesday.  This week is Christmas Decorations.


I will be the first to admit I don't have a lot of decorations or the space in my house to store a whole lot.  This is a good thing because otherwise I think I would get out of control with the Christmas decorating.


Christmas tree.  And it wasn't until now I realized I don't have a picture of it decorated.  I don't have the tree topper on it this year because I can't reach the top of the new tree.


My Christmas card holder.  And my new red lamp.  I also have my Christmas story books sitting on the end table but don't have a picture.  Man loading these and doing the post makes me realize I didn't get everything.


My stockings on the mantle.  One for me and one for Belle.  I love snowmen to decorate with for Christmas.  


The only cookie jar I own.


My kitchen decorations.  


 A pillow and another snowman sitting in my over sized chair.  


My Christmas dishes.  I can't wait for Thanksgiving to be over with so I can bring them out each year.

I hope everyone is having a joyous Christmas season!









8 comments :

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! That cookie jar is adorable! My daughter would love it...she has an affinity for snowmen!

    Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the blue... it's different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your decorations!!! I need to post pics of the sorority house decorated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I like your Christmas Card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything! Not to mention snowmen are my favorite.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the Christmas card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that Cookie Jar too!!!

    ReplyDelete