Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cards

Everyone has been sharing their beautiful Christmas cards.  I don't do the photo cards because who really wants one of Belle and myself.  So I picked up a couple from Wal-Mart this year.


On the inside it says:
My Santa's sleigh find its way to you on Christmas Day!

I rarely can decide on just one card.  


This one caught my eye because of the American flag.  
On the inside:
Peace and blessings to you and yours at Christmas always!

I am going to finally get these addressed and mailed today.   At least I hope I can get it done.  


8 comments :

  1. Oh! I love both of those cards too! The bottom wone really looks like a Norman Rockwell. We have a sleigh passed down from Johns father, just like that. Loved your comment.(I have been waiting for you on that post!!! haha) My Uncle Bubba told me that the athletic director is the one who need the rebel changed to help recruit football players. That the prejudice stigma was hurting his efforts. I wonder if it will help...it better after all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent mine out Monday...I was last minute too! Like the one with the flag, but both are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Christmas cards. I was last minute sending out my cards, and don`t do the photo ones either.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cards!!! The one with the American flag is my favorite. I'm just sending my cards out this weekend. I'm so behind this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second card is just beautiful.

    I am so behind. I haven't even started my cards. Bad, I know!

    Hope you had a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Waterford ornament is my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the cards you picked!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cards you picked! Hubby and I decided at the last minute not to send out cards this year - even though I had already picked out THE card. Oh well, next year!

    ReplyDelete