Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was  a busy one or rather yesterday was a busy one.  
Saturday morning I went to a baby shower for S.  She got a lot of cute stuff for baby G.  Who I can't wait to arrive in 2 weeks.  


Aunt Ruthie got a baby's first ornament as my gift.  

I also finally made it down to the Grove and a game this year.  Why did I wait until it got cold?  And did a major no no, I wore jeans to the game.  I did dress them up with a sweater and cute boots.  It was probably only the second time I have ever done that.  The other time it was muddy and nasty and I didn't go to the grove for long.


R & I at the tent.  


The grove.  It was pretty empty yesterday.  And so was the stadium.


A picture of the jumbo tron before the game.  An AC/DC video was playing.  I will totally admit that R and I left the game after the first quarter because we were cold and bored.  Yep we got bored watching football.  I can't remember that ever happening with me before.  We then hit the square for dinner and had a great time catching up.  

Though I really wish I adjusted to the time change today as well as Belle seems to have done.  I hate the time change especially because now it means I won't see much sun for the next couple months.
I hope everyone had a great weekend.




7 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend!

    Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did y'all have dinner on the Square?! City Grocery is my absolute fave. Love those Shrimp & Grits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you went down! I'm sorry my parents weren't there to see you. Can you beleive how low the morale is at Ole Miss that people wouldn't even show up for Homecoming? So unfortunate.

    Fortunate? You had a great weekend! I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics and you look so pretty! I too am really going to miss having that daylight in the evenings. :( I love the cooler temps but that's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!! I like Ole Miss but can't stand Houston Nutt.

    Hope you have a GREAT week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so not ready for the time change either. I don't like it getting dark so fast. I love those long summer days! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliments ladies. Really made Monday easier to deal with.

    ReplyDelete