Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend Update

Last week was a bust on the workouts.  I can't wait to get back to the gym this week.  I have spent way to much time on the couch asleep this week.  But one good thing happened last week.  Baby G arrived on Monday night.  I didn't get to go see him until lunch Tuesday.  It was worth the wait.


Isn't he precious?  

I picked up something on vacation to take to him at the hospital.  It got an eye roll from his father.


Of course Aunt Ruthie couldn't not get something for big brother H.


He loves it and we played with it Thanksgiving day.

Friday night and Saturday I worked on the tree.  I am finished except for the topper which I am not tall enough to put on.  


I didn't get out and brave the crowds this weekend.  But I will have to get out this week and hopefully finish up my Christmas shopping and for H's birthday.

Have a great week everyone.  And I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.





3 comments :

  1. Baby G is so adorable! Congratulations--I'm sure you'll spoil him like a wonderful aunt! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful new addition..auntie?? Love the shirt... and your tree!!

    ReplyDelete