Sunday, November 14, 2010

Show us your LIfe -Bathrooms

This week over at Kelly's Korner for Show Us your Life edition is bathrooms.  


I have a two bathrooms.  The guest bath is my martini themed bathroom.


A view from the hallway.


My martini glass shower hooks.  I had the Swell shower curtain with the lady taking a bubble bath with a martini but my brother managed to ruin it while he lived with me.  


These are across from the toilet.  Though I think when paint in there I am going to move them to above the toilet and but a towel bar on this wall.


A shot of the vanity and mirror.  I was doing my best to make sure I wasn't in the photos.


This is what it looks like on a normal basis.  I only have a laundry closet so the best spot to set up the drying rack is the guest bathroom.  


A shot of the master bath from my bedroom.  


I didn't want to leave this set in a box and the window seal in my bath was the only place I could find to display them.  


The builder didn't put in any towel racks.  I got tired of the over the door one I had since college.  So I bought some command hooks to try out different spots before putting a bunch of holes in the walls.


My vanity area.  I have a double sink and the space in the middle for a stool.  As it is Sunday and I hadn't gotten around to doing my post I didn't clean the counter.  Let's face it the only time it is empty is when it is being cleaned.  










1 comment :