Saturday, November 27, 2010

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA all week.  I woke up Monday morning with a migraine from hell.  But being the good employee and knowing how many people were off, including one under me, I went to work.  I did that Tuesday too.  When I woke up Wednesday morning and it still wasn't gone I went to the doctor and got a shot.  Thankfully I was already off.   I will have to wait a couple weeks to get around to painting now.  The most productive thing I have done all week is clean the living room, rearrange the living room and started decorating the Christmas tree last night.  I said I was going to hit Wal-Mart at midnight yesterday to buy my present to myself but fell asleep on the couch.  I woke up at 1 and decided it was to rainy and cold to leave the house.  Oh well they will be back in stock eventually.  I am planning on spending the rest of the weekend cleaning the house and getting the Christmas decorations up.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment :

  1. I've had a headache all week too- I think due to the weather changes from warm to super cold. I hope you're feeling better and I hope you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete