Saturday, November 27, 2010

Egg Bowl

The 107th Egg Bowl will be played tonight at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.  


This is our annual rivalry game against Mississippi State and the winner takes home this guy.


I am praying my Rebs pull it out and the golden egg stays in Oxford this year.  And this is the picture we see at the end of the night.


Oh and it would be great if these players were there to do it.  But alas they have moved on and one is a starter for the Ravens these days.

My fear with the way the Rebs have played this year is that what we will see is this.


Maybe Colonel Reb will lift the curse he has put on us this year and allow us the joy and bragging rights of winning the Egg Bowl tonight.



HOTTY TODDY!!!  Go Rebs!!!!!  

Go to HELL state!!!





3 comments :

  1. Hotty Toddy!!! Mom and Dad are at the game~compeltely foregoing our Skpye time~so I hope it's worth it! Madeline's been watching it online so we are keeping up. I hope you're feeling better, Ruth. I thought of you with a big smile and a giddy laugh when I picked up your birthday present yesterday. So pretty!!

    See you soon!!

    Love,

    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look..... it's FESTIVE!

    ReplyDelete