Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Blog Swap

I participated in my first blog swap.  It was hosted by Daphne over at Flip Flops and Pearls.  Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect but it just sounded to fun not to be part of.  Daphne paired me up with Katie at The Perks.  If you haven't checked out their blogs pop in you will be glad you did. 
Katie went way over the call of duty.  I got a box full of fabulous goodies.  And I totally forgot to take a picture of the box before I started taking every thing out.  


 A Vera Bradley memory board, jar of caramel apple jam, bath scrub, bath oil, Ole Miss magnets, and a Santa spreader.


Hot buttered rum coffee, cookie cutters, cupcake wrappers, bath fizzy, seasoning, gift tags, cute candy bucket, and nail buffer.


pretty ornaments for the tree.

I could hardly wait to open the jar of caramel apple jam.  It is very yummy.  I even warmed up a bit and put on ice cream one night.  

I felt so bad when I learned her gift didn't make it in one piece.  Even with the fragile stamps all over it.  







7 comments :

  1. Wow! You hit the jackpot! I have not received mine yet, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it! I had fun shopping!! I hung my ornament front and center last night! It looks awesome on my tree! I will post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post! i love your new gingerbread oven mitt, i gave one to my swap partner, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got such great stuff! Hope you're having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving what you received! The items are absolutely fabulous. What a fun swap!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun. I love blog swaps. You received so many cute things.

    By the way...it's official. We are moving to Mississippi after the holidays. My hubby got notice he got into the law program. Mississippi here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete