Sunday, October 3, 2010

MId-South Fair

Friday Night I met up with S, her parents, and H at the fair.  We had fun but as it was a last minute thing for me my camera battery died during the night.   The first ride I saw H go on was to drive a Jeep.  S's parents took H to the fair before we got off. 


Do you think he was having fun?


S's parents with H on the Farris wheel.


A view from the top of the Farris Wheel.  that is I-55.


Papa & H on the train


Feeding the goats



After the petting zoo it was time it was time for the Pig races


H was enjoying watching the races.

The was the last picture I got before the camera died.  We went to watch the bear show afterwards.  The stand near the bear show selling fried oreos.  I had to get some and the only person willing to share them with me was H.  I am not sure that he didn't enjoy playing in all the confectioner's sugar in the bowl they were in. 






2 comments :

  1. Love this!!! How cute is H?!?! The pig races are hysterical. In Savannah this weekend, there was a weiner dog race. That's twice now this weekend a race has been surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments! I gave you a reward on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete