Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA this week.  I have a sinus infection and it really has gotten to me.  I was in the bed asleep last night by 8:30. 

I changed the layout to pink for the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Remember to get you Ta-Tas checked. 

one of my co-workers said she is going to make the mini meatloaves but is going to call them meat cupcakes in the hopes her boys will eat them. 

I am excited to get to know my Preppy Christmas Swap partner. 


2 comments :

  1. Feel better, Ruth! I know how awful that can be. Thankgoodness it's almost Friday for you. Go to bed early tomorrow night after a nice bowl of soup and a very steamy shower. The steam will open your sinuses very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! I've been sick this week, and it was midterm week, so as I'm sure you can guess, some of my grades weren't the best. I love the pink for breast cancer awareness month!

    P.S. I got all of the kid's room pictures from houzz.com. You'll have to check it out! The only bad part is that you'll get addicted! I love it!

    ReplyDelete