Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy 112th!

Happy Founder's Day to Zeta Tau Alpha. 



Thanks to these nine  fabulous ladies we are celebrating 112 years of our Fraternity. 


This is the house my chapter lived in until we were closed.  We were one of the first if not only, I can't remember now, that had a house built while a colony.



The snow is a rare occurrence in Mississippi and I am glad the picture turned out so well.




This is one of my favorite pics from Freshman year.  This is my pledge class with our pledge trainers on Big Sis/Little Sis night.  We were waiting on our Big Sis's to finish stringing the yarn through the house for us to follow around and end at them.  I didn't think I was ever coming to end of mine to find W. 

My alum group did the Founder's Day ceremony tonight after dinner.  We got to enjoy it with a few of the Mississippi State ZTAs who came up to help with the Care Walk. 








2 comments :

  1. I'm a ZTA, too! From Auburn, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love how many of us are still active in our sororities. I loved it as a collegian but think I am more active now as an alum and a Chapter Advisor.

    ReplyDelete