Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun Food Sunday

Deviled Megs tagged me in her post Friday with questions about food.  

1.  What is my favorite dessert?

Do I have to pick just one.  I love sweets.  I would go with cheesecake.  



2.  Did you ever try to cook something and fail miserably?

Oh, I am sure there are but I can't think of any off the top of my head.  I guess I managed to block them out.  

3.  Is there a dish you haven't made that you would like to try?

I would like to try making a cheese cake.  



4. What is my favorite food?

Fried Okra

5.  What is my least favorite food?

Fish or any seafood.

6.  Do you have any seasonal males you like?
I love things from the grill in the summer.  
During the fall and winter I love mini meatloaves

7.  What is your comfort food?
mashed potatoes

8.  Chocolate: milk, dark, or white

No questions it is dark chocolate


I tagged these wonderful ladies because I am curious to see how they answer these questions.

Brittan at Babbling Brunette
Brittany at Boots and Pearls
MLS at Burning it Down
CT at Connecticut Cupcake
Sarah Beth at Dixie Gator Gal
Emily Ann at My Heart Shaped Life
Kate at Southern Belle Simple
Katie at The Perks
Beth at The Southern Blossoms



all images found from Bing



1 comment :