Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Battle Muffin Top

Well since I got back from vaction the muffin top seems to be winning the battle.   I feel like all the hard work I put in before vacation just has gone to waste.  Don't get me wrong I enjoyed looking good in my bikini, okay acceptable.  Since I got back I have been exhausted and battling sinus issues.  I am determined to get back on track though.  I refuse to let the muffin top when the ulitmate battle.   I am getting back to the gym this week and getting in 30  minutes of cardio at least 5 days and maybe more if it will fit in.  Both Self and Fitness magazines both have 4 week Reach Your Goal type programs in recent issues.  I am trying to decide which one I want to do.  But I need to decide by Saturday so that I can start the program on Sunday. 

1 comment :

  1. I hope you feel better soon..... and either program will get you back to where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete