Saturday, October 2, 2010

30 Days of Me Day 26


Day 26 topic is What do I think of my friends. 
That is an easy answer I love them.  My friends are some of the best people I know.  And a few are more like family to me than friends.  I consider myself extremely lucky and thankful everyday that they are my friends.  I met most of them while in college or through friends from college.  And a few I have found from work. 
I have learned a lot from my friends.  And am so thankful every time they are there to boost me back up after something bad has happened.  And enjoy celebrating all the joys of my life with them.  I know I would be lost without them. And am really looking forward to hanging out with a few tonight in Oxford. 

I also have enjoyed meeting new friends in the blog world during the past year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment