Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vacation Prep

My vacation is arriving shortly.  I will leave Friday to head to Podunk and spend two nights there before Grandmother and I leave for Hilton Head.  I spent some time this weekend running errands to get the last things I needed before leaving.  And for Belle too. 
I hit the bookstore for a book or two to read. 
I picked up this book because it sounded to cute and a quick read for the beach.


And of course I couldn't resist this book when I saw it on the clearance rack in hardback.  There were plenty of paperback in stock.


But now I have realized all the work that it takes to get ready to leave.  Not only do I need to work on laundry and packing.  ugh!  But there are a few things to do around the house before I leave too.  One of those things is to start a grocery list for when I get back into town.  Yes, I am that person. 
I have already started gathering together magazines and a cross-stitch project to add with the books I am taking with me.  I need to stay awake long enough to do this too.  With the weather changes going on my sinuses have started bothering me yesterday.  No fun!  I hope they clear up before we leave. 






1 comment :