Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Master Bedroom

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is back it it hosting the Show Us Your Life Series.  This fall it is all about showing rooms in your home.  I missed last week's but am joining in this week.  Today's is the Master Bedroom.  And I know you all want to know where This G.R.I.T.S. sleeps, yeah right. :)



I got the bed when I was 9.   And I still love it.  Though I am learning with Belle trying to take over the bed a Queen size might not be bad.  This picture is right after I got the bedding and didn't have the curtains yet.



My dresser is across from the bed.  I would never get out of the bed in the morning if the alarm was on the night stand. 



I was lazy this morning and didn't make my bed.  I forgot to take pictures last night knowing Kelly was doing master bedrooms today.  All the books stacked up are to read.  And my Ole Miss yearbooks are on the shelf at the bottom.




A shot from a couple months ago after cleaning the house one day. 

I am thinking of painting the wall the bed is on a shade of blue from the comforter.  But can't decide which color yet.  I have a huge stack samples from Lowe's I am going through now.




1 comment :

  1. Pretty bedding!

    We have a similar blog title name ;) Blog twins!

    ReplyDelete