Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Wednesday

Where is this year going?  I can't believe that it is September already.  So I decided to change my blog template to something more fall. 

I ran to the mall with TB Monday and Bath & Body Works had their new fall candles out.  I fell in love with the Creamy Pumpkin scent.  I will be going back for one of those.  And it got me in the mood for fall.

Realized this week that a lot of the blogs I read the writers are Gamecock fans.  Where are the rest of the Rebel bloggers?  ;)

I am so excited that college football season starts this week. The Rebels play Saturday afternoon.  I don't have a ticket so I probably won't head down to Oxford for the game. 

In 9 days I will be on vacation.   I am so excited.  And I am a tad nervous with all the hurricanes forming out in the Atlantic this week.  Say some prayers they won't end up causing us any trouble.

I am thinking about painting an accent wall in my bedroom blue.  I pulled a few paint chips from Lowe's last weekend.  And today I downloaded the Benjamin Moore app on my phone to play with too. 



1 comment :

  1. Go to Oxford! Mom and Daddy will be there and they'd love to see you.

    PS-I love me some pumpkins. I will live vicariously through you and your yummy candle.

    ReplyDelete