Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I made it home this afternoon about 2:30.  It was is so great to be home.  I took a nap this afternoon once the Bears game was over in my bed with Belle.  Now all the work of unpacking and laundry starts.  I think I need a vacation from my vacation.  I had fun but could use a day to lay around and nap for a day before heading back to work.  But that isn't going to happen I head back to work tomorrow.  And I think once the last load of clothes hits the dryer I will be in bed.
I will get some posts done by the end of the week about my vacation and get back to the 30 days of me posts.  I started catching up on everyone's post from last week.  

4 comments :

  1. Welcome back Ruth! Can't wait to see your pictures. I love looking at photos.

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hope you enjoyed your vacay! Can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, sweet girl. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete