Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are you Ready????

For some football?  It is in the air and I am so excited.  In a few short hours the Rebels will be headed down this path to Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.


I am sad I won't be there today but I will be listening on the radio if I can't find it on tv. 

Around 1:00 this is what the stadium will start to look like.



And at 2:30 this will be the scene the whole stadium is waiting to see.



The saddest part of the day is this gentlemen will not be on the field. 



Colonel Reb the one true Ole Miss mascot. 


HOTTY TODDY!!!! 

4 comments :

  1. My son is so excited .. his first Rebel game as an Ole Miss student. I can not wait for the Auburn game .. we will be there!
    Hotty Toddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy game day! Love love love football Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ole Miss just won't be the same without Col. Reb...... even this Auburn fan can say that!

    ReplyDelete