In the last couple weeks I have won two awards and have been slow to post about them.
Suburban Princess at The Life of a Suburban Princess awarded me the
And the Southern Lady, more often referred to here as Beth, at The Southern Blossoms awarded me
Thanks to both these sweet ladies. When you get a chance if you don't already hop over and read their blogs, it will be well worth your time.
For the Honest Scrap award you are supposed to give 10 facts about yourself.
1) I have 3 movies from Netflix to watch and don't know when that will happen now that football season has started.
2) I am so excited about the long weekend.
3) I am working on a cross-stitch project for Nanny's Christmas present.
4) I found a really cute cross-stitch book full of Christmas ornaments last week. I might start making ornaments again.
5) I hate yard work.
6) Needs a new desk for my office.
7) My guest bathroom is decorated with martini glasses
8) Still don't know which Ole Miss games I am going to this year.
9) I will be an Aunt for the 4th time on 11/22
10) I am serving my third term as the treasurer for my ZTA alum chapter. Okay first term with a different chapter.
I know both of these awards have been going around the blogosphere. If you have not received them already they are now awarded to you.