Monday, September 27, 2010

30 Days of Me Day 22


Day 22 of 30 Days of getting to know me.  Today's topic is something that I crave. 
I crave football.  What were you expecting me to say chocolate?  There are days that is a that is a top priority. 
I grew up in a household that football was a top priority on the weekends.  I am a Chicago Bears fan and living in Memphis I don't get to see their games very often.  I am very excited that they are on Monday Night Football tonight.  The score at halftime is 10-7 with the Packers leading, ugh.  Half time is almost over so I am going to get off here for tonight. 


4 comments :

  1. I love football too. I mean, I'm kinda a girly girl but I do love some football!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love football! I'm from the Texas area originally so I come by it honestly! My fall is scheduled around football!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crave football too... sorry about the game last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. Football was ALWAYS such a priority in my house growing up. It was something my family always watched together. Good memories then and now :)

    ReplyDelete