Monday, September 6, 2010

30 Days of Me Day 12


Day 12 is to tell how I found blogger and why I have one.

I found out about blogger when the Southern Lady started her blog.  I read it for a couple months and found others to read through her blog.  I started to feel bad that I was just reading blogs and not contributing anything out there.   So I started one.  I really wasn't sure I would have much to write about but amazingly I have done that most weeks. 
 Thanks to everyone who reads all the random thoughts I have.

I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day!!

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you began writing! It's made it easy to keep up with you since we can't talk very often. Speaking of, I'm sorry we didn't chat this week. It's been a period of readjustment for the little guy and big girl. They're doing great, but the day has started and ended before I know it. Time...where does it go?

    Have the best time on your trip! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete