Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Wednesday

Sorry I have not been expired much lately.  I am blaming it on the heat.

I went to Old Navy last night to pick up some jeans while they were on sale.  I tried on the next size down and they are still to tight.  To make myself feel better after that sad moment I saw these and picked them up.


Just in time for the beginning of football season



I got the boots in the dark brown.  But they had them in black and a camel color too.

I have become slightly obsessed with the Texas Toast Sea Salt and pepper croutons.  So much so that I have almost finished the bag I bought Sunday and not all of them went on salads.

The workouts have been going great.  And so has the eating. 

Is finding it even harder to get out of the bed in the mornings now that it is dark when the alarm goes off. 

Is glad Big Brother is finally getting interesting this season.  Until now it has been the most boring season ever.

Eric Clapton has a new album coming out next month.  I can't wait. 

Ole Miss football season starts in 17 days.  HOTTY TODDY!! 

Happy Hump Day!!!



the pictures are from the Old Navy site

4 comments :

  1. Can you believe football season is already here?!?! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are excited for football as well! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday follow! I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tee and boots (they look like Frye!)

    ReplyDelete