Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Name of the Band

is COWBOY MOUTH!!!




Tonight is the last Peabody Rooftop Party of the year.  And it will be the only one I make it too because Cowboy Mouth will be there.  Boy what a night to pick to go hang out on the top of



Our temps have been in the 100s all week and that is before the heat indexes.  I wouldn't go in these temps if Cowboy Mouth was not going to be there.  I am not that crazy.  There is still a group of us who get together and go each year when they come to town. 

I love watching the sun set over the Mississippi River from the rooftop.  To bad I don't have anyone to share that view with.  I am looking forward to hanging out with friends for the evening.  And who knows maybe W will catch another drumstick this year. 






picture of Cowboy Mouth from www.cowboymouth.com 
pictures of The Peabody hotel found on the web

3 comments :

  1. How fun! Also, I will have "Jenny Says" running through my head the rest of the afternoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great show! The first time I have seen them in the rain. It started right as they came on and only got to play a hour.

    ReplyDelete