Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Days of Me Day 6


Wow!  Day 6 of  30 Days of Me.  Today's post is about my favorite super hero and why. 
I freely admit that I have never been big into super heroes but I guess I  might end up learning a little more with three nephews.   Though you will find a Superman magnet on my fridge, I bought it for one of my sorority little sisters who is really into Superman and never ended up giving it to her (I bought it and put it up for a gift and then lost it).  It makes me smile and think of her every time I see it. 
Okay so if I had to pick a favorite superhero it would be Wonder Woman. 


Mainly because I loved the show when I was a kid. The show was also one of the only shows my father and I could agree on then.   I had the underoos to look like her and thought I was so tough when I wore them.  Though I never did have a set of gold cuffs to click together and spin into Wonder Woman. In her identity of Diana Prince she always came across to me as a smart and put together lady.  
I will admit she probably came to mind so fast because I heard recently they are updating her look.   After 69 years in the same costume.  They got rid of the patriotic look.  I don't like the new look and think they should have left a good thing alone.





So what do y'all think the new or old look for Wonder Woman.

2 comments :

  1. Def the old look...... it's CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old! I use to love to watch the reruns of that show! Why doesn't it still come on? Boo!

    ReplyDelete