Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Days of Me Day 2


Day Two of the 30 Days of Me is to state how I came up with the blog name.

There is nothing exciting about how I came up with the name.  I did play around with a few different names and now I couldn't tell you what they were.  I asked a friend or two their opinions on the names I came up with and they liked This G.R.I.T.S. Tale.   I came up with it because I am a G.R.I.T.S. and this is my tale. 
It might not always be an exciting tale but it is my story and thanks for following along with me.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments :

  1. Okay, I came over when I saw your comment on Melissa's ole miss dog post!! My dad;s family are all from there! LOVE your blog! I have to go back and get the drunk peaches and where is the key lime drink one!!??lol So so cute. I also have a book (from my mom) GRITS, its pink and there are pearls of wisdom, hostess, southern style type thing. Anyway, wanted to say hi to a fellow reb!! (Well, not me, but my parents met there and my daughter thinks she is headed there next year..we are in California! Save me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment today- I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete