Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Days of me Day 1

Last night I saw a post by Yankee Atlanta Belle about a 30 day Get to know you of posts.   I decided to do it too though mine will take more than 30 days as my vacation falls during the next month.  And I doubt that I get many done to post while I am gone. 


So here goes.  Day one is post a recent picture of yourself




This was taken in March.  I was waiting for my second Key Lime Pie Martini.

The second part is to give 15 interesting facts about myself.

1.    I am the oldest of two
2.    My birthday is Christmas Day
3.    I am an Air Force brat
4.    I started playing the flute when I was 10
5.    I love to cross-stitch
6.    I love being an Aunt
7.    I watch Big Brother every season
8.    My favorite music artist is Eric Clapton
9.    Someone has to be in the house with me after I watch a scary movie
10.  I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up
11.  When I was really little I called lime sherbert green ice cream and it was my favorite
12.  I was named after my grandmothers
13.  I love to cook
14.  I love martini glasses
15.  I love to read.

  

6 comments :

  1. I love this list. So fun to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key-lime pie martini??? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That key lime pie martini sounds delish!

    I was named after both of my grandmothers too! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for posts! I play the flute, too. And I'd love a key lime martini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The key lime pie martini was wonderful. Once I get a chance to try a recipe I will post it. I have to find the key lime liqor around here first.

    Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth, I love after all these years I'm still getting to know more things about you! Love and miss you~enjoy Oxford this weekend!

    Love,

    Beth

    PS-The next time you have one of those delicious martini's, please grab the recipe for me!

    ReplyDelete