Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday

Wow!  I still can't beleive half the year has come and gone.  I wish it would slow down a bit but it can wait until after I get off work tomorrow.  I am so ready for a long weekend with no plans.  The plan is to get the house cleaned tonight before bed and all I have to do the next couple days is read, workout, and spend time with friends and Belle.

My interview went well yesterday.  Off to a rocky start.  I get to the floor of the building and no one is at reception.  I went back down to the main lobby to call the hr person I had been speaking with (she is located in the MN office)  and she contacted someone and said they were going to be coming down to get me.  Expect the hr thought the main lobby and they thought the office lobby.  I finally went upstairs and someone walking by came out to help me out.  I think it went well bu they have more people to interview and I will hear something.  Thanks for all the good luck wishes.

The only plans I have for the holiday weekend are to head to the county seat tomorrow night for a kids parade and movie.  The kids can decorate thier bikes or wagons.  I can't wait to see how H enjoys it.  After the parade they are showing Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.  I think it will be a great way to spend an evening.  And then I am sure when I get home there will be people already setting off fireworks.

1 comment :

  1. Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend and that next week brings good news on the job!

    ReplyDelete