Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Wednesday

I don't have much to write about this week.  But hopefully I will have something this weekend.  I went and bought a new grill today and Lowe's should have it put together and ready for pick up on Friday.  I am so ready to have a grill that is reliable.  There are a few recipes I want to try out.

I did find out Friday afternoon that I didn't get the job I interviewed for.  But I am okay with that.  And I am happy that it took that tough decision out of my hands.   One of my current co-workers did get one of the positions available and I am happy for him.  Though I will miss him as he is one of the few people who does still make me laugh around there. 

I do have something to look forward too.  My grandmother and I moved our trip up a month.  I am getting so excited.  Though it means I need to see if any of my swim suits fit and if not go shopping for one this weekend.  ugh!  Only 1 1/2 months to get ready to bare that much skin. 

I came home from work today to find a spider had woven a web all across the top part of my back door.  Outside thankfully.  Not a site you really want to see when getting home.  I found the bug spray and opened the door and started spraying.  It took almost a fourth of the bottle to kill it.  Note to self buy more this weekend. 

I hope the rest of the week treats everyone well.  I am off to eat dinner and work in the yard. 


5 comments :

  1. You'll have to share some of the yummy recipes you're cooking up on your new grill! Good luck with your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will share the recipes.

    Thanks! I am going to hold off on searching further until I get back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the new grill! There are so many fun recipes to make. Have you tried grilled pizza? Delish! And fun for a group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I haven't tried a grill pizza. But i might have to add that to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I LOVE my grill. I just saw an article about how grilling is so healthy; I'll try to find it and send it to you! I've been cooking lots of things on skewers lately. Veggies with some kind of basting sauce... mmmmmmm. Share your recipes!

    ReplyDelete