Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday

Happy Monday!  Our office was closed today to celebrate the 4th.  And I made it a lazy day.  I was hoping to sleep in but Ms. Belle doesn't get that concept at all.  But at least it got me up and out of the house to take care of a couple errands before it got to hot.  I finally got around to printing off pictures that have been piling up on my memory card.  Now I just need to get motivated to work on my scrapbook.  And I picked up a new workout outfit in the hopes it will keep me motivated to keep up the workouts.  I am throwing that outfit in my gym bag once laundry is done tonight.  I also got in a good workout today and I was shocked to see how crowded the place was this morning. 
I did run by Lowe's and find out how long it would take for them to put a grill together.  I think I have figured out how to get it out when I get it home. 


I like how small this one is and that the sides fold down.  My patio isn't very big so it will fit great on it.  And it is has that new infrared technology.  While I was there I was really tempted to go ahead and buy a new oven since they were having a sale on Whirlpool appliances.  But I am going to wait a bit more before making that purchase. 
Well off to work on making a pasta salad to have for lunches this week.  I have my lunches figured out but I have no clue what I am going to do about dinner this week.

Have a great week ladies!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Just found your blog! That grill is awesome, especially for use on a smaller deck/patio! And, you are inspiring me to get to the photo counter at Walgreens - I have a years worth of pics to print off!! :)

    ReplyDelete