Friday, July 23, 2010

A First

I received my first blog award this week from Bella Michelle at Southen Somedays.  As part of the award you youve to tell 10 things about myself. 



1.   I am an Air Force brat
2.   My favorite color is Blue
3.   I am a Chicago Bears fan
4.   Fried Okra is my favorite food
5.   I started playing the flute when I was 10 (haven't picked it up in a while though, so sad)
6.   I don't know how to add everyone's cute blog buttons to my page
7.   I am a ZTA
8.   I love to cross-stitch
9.   I don't own any Lily Pultizer and never heard of her until the blog world (I know terrible)
10. My birthday is Christmas Day


Now I pass this award along to

- Beth at the The Southern Blossoms
-Carolina Girl at The Ramblings of a 30-something Year old
-Christy at Embellished Bayou
-Brittany at Tales of a Southern Belle and Her Beau
- VA Girl at Beyond the Blue Ridge

4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much! I'll have to do a post on this soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Thanks so much for passing it on to me. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :)

    Yum to #3. I worked 4 years with a girl that was a ZTA at Union. I'm so with you on #9 and I still don't think I could wear it....and I bet you get jipped alot because of #10. Haha. I know I do and my birthday is like a week or 2 after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete