Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy weekend

This weekend was busy. My parents gave decided they are coming to visit this week. They have changed thier minds at least 4 times since telling me the dates. I spent the weekend well more like just yesterday getting the house cleaned, making a menu and washing clothes since I put my drying rack in the guest bathroom. Tonight is going to be jsu as crazy as I have to mow the whole yard when I get home, bake a cake and put all the linens on the guest bed. Not to mention wrapping gift for my father for his birthday.
I have no clue what we are going to do while they are here other than head down to Harrah's Tunica to eat at Paula Deen's buffet. My mother is upset that she is the only one of us who has not been.
It should be interesting. Then by grandmother called over the weekend and wants to change the dates of our trip. My uncle is going to Germany on business trip at the same time and my aunt wants to go with him. My bosses are going to think my family is crazy for not knowing when we want to go on a vacation.

Happy Monday!!!

2 comments :

  1. The PD buffet is soooooooo yummy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents are coming to visit this weekend as well....argh!!!!! So much to do!

    ReplyDelete