Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adventures in Baby-sitting

Tonight I have been baby-sitting H so S & JF could go see a concert.  And thankfully it wasn't the wild night that happened in the 80s movie.  I will admit it has been around 10 years since I did any baby-sitting.  And my first diaper change in about that long too. 
They arrived around 5:30 and had picked up Sonic for H.  The only thing he ate was the tator tots.  I had them pick up a strawberry shake to share with H.  S & JF stuck around until they were sure we would be okay and took off.
We played outside a bit and with Belle. 


He also got in a workout.




Decided to drink from a big cup.  Yep I was smart and he only had water.  I am not sure if he is prouder of himself for thinking he could drink from it or the Colonel Reb cup. 


He also played DJ for me.



He really got into dancing to Hillbilly Bone by Blake Shelton. 

H is down for the count tonight.  And I am pretty sure Aunt Ruthie will needs lots of caffeine to make it through tomorrow. 

Have a great Friday!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Aw! He's precious! I'm sure he had fun with his Aunt Ruthie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, it looks like you and bebe H had a fun-if not exhasting- time.I know personally how blessed he is to have you as an Aunt. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Yeah, babies will exhaust ya for sure!!!

    Found you via the blog hop-
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete