Monday, June 7, 2010

Netflix

I bit the bullet and joined Netflix last month.  I don't have any of the movie channels except for the ones Directv gives me for free as anniversary gifts.   And to be honest I would prefer to watch a movie at home where I can have the snacks I want and not deal with the rude people. 
I have been catching up on the movies I wanted to see and never got a chance in the theatres.  Not to mention watching one or two (so far) of the classics that are on all those must see lists.    Thankfully there is a distribution center in Memphis so I get the movies pretty fast. 
I am going to upgrade to the two movies at one time package this month.  That way I can have a movie to watch and try out different workout videos.  When I found out they had workout tapes too I decided it was worth a try.  I am looking forward to trying out different tapes.  I know I won't be getting board with workouts then.

1 comment :

  1. We joined Netflix a few months ago and I'm loving it! The only thing is they don't seem to get the new releases as quickly as I would like, we usually have to wait 2-3 weeks after they come out before Netflix gets them. But I love the fast turnaround & the ability to stream directly to the TV from our playstation or computer. I didn't know they had workout videos, I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete