Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Update





Happy Monday!!! 

The phone interview went well last week.  Thanks for all the well wishes.  I have an interview scheduled Wednesday afternoon.  I hope it goes well but I still have mixed emotions about all of it.  Now to figure out what to wear becaues I don't think I can fit back into my suit yet.  And I need to go buy resume paper so I can print off a couple to take with me.  When I start to think about what all I need to do before hand it makes me wonder if it is worth it.  But at least that is keeping my mind off the nerves that come with interviews. 


I spent the weekend doing some more painting around the house.  I finished painting the bay window and cleaning the house. 


In this one you can tell the difference between the builder color I picked and the Pecan.  Not much of a difference but I like the warmer feel the Pecan gives off.



I did go pick up Sizzling Sixteen this weekend along with a couple of other books. 

3 comments :

  1. Good luck with the job interview! I know they're nerve-wracking, but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your interview!!!!!!

    And you kitchen color looks gorg!

    ReplyDelete